- Bugs: Does not take the quantity ('q') parameter into account, but only looks at the order of language codes.
- Bug: Will fail from 2038 onwards ... "The last day of any given month can be expressed as the "0" day of the next month", http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.mktime.php
- FIXME Move that COM_errorLog message to the language files ...
- Remove the error supression from str_replace() call.
- Bugs: Race conditions apply ...
- I guess we could at least support 'text/plain', 'text/html', etc.